From 11th June 2020, you can find your dream job in our vacancies offer provided by Pragmatics Agency. For example you can find there a job from location Virginia, Reston, United States functional area I.T. & Communications, position Technical Lead.
- Job position:
- Technical Lead
- I.T. & Communications
- Employment type:
- Start date:
- 120783940 (JobTarget.com)
Type: Regular Full-Time
Location: Reston, VA
For more than three decades, Pragmatics has provided clients with award-winning customer service and expert solutions to complex challenges. Since 1985, Pragmatics has maintained a sterling reputation as a trusted, capable and innovative solutions provider.
Pragmatics' industry-leading experts currently deliver high-impact solutions to a portfolio of 25 major information technology contracts with a range of defense and civilian agencies . These include the Defense Information Systems Agency; the Departments of the Army, Health and Human Services, Homeland Security, Justice, State, and Treasury; the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation; the General Services Administration; and several intelligence agencies. Pragmatics is proud of its ability to support our clients in achieving success in their important missions, and we look forward to continuing to provide them with the highest level of service.
Would you like to perform rewarding work while contributing to the success of an established, growing company? Pragmatics, Inc. is seeking a Technical Team Lead to support our DoD customer in the Northern Virginia area
Pragmatics is seeking a Technical Team Lead with Agile experience to lead a Software development team in support of one of our DoD customers. This Lead will serve as a consultant to the client, have exceptional problem solving skills, a firm understanding of software development in an agile environment, and strong business acumen to help support the Sr program manager in the areas of reporting requirements, leading technical exchange meetings, etc
- Possess creative thinking and an approach to determine SW technical requirement(s) and solution(s) that further business objectives, enhance performance, reliability, scalability, usability, security, and flexibility
- Lead architecture design discussions, development, testing, and integration of system modules and capabilities
- Provide oversight of the software development lifecycle in an Agile environment to include design, develop, test, and roll out to production during planned sprints
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) in SW solutioning, architectural design, and integration
- 10+ Years' experience with C# development including knowledge of ASP and ASP .Core Web Development
- 10+ Years' experience implementing large enterprise applications
- 5+ Years' experience leading Agile/Scrum based teams
- 5+ Years' Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services
- Ability to communicate in both oral and written forms, demonstrating an ability to communicate effectively to all levels of staff and our client
- Provide team leadership to gather / analyze client requirements, write / edit web copy, work with internal / external resources on design, and coordinate with IT Services on development and production rollout
education and years of experience
- US. Citizenship
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
- DoD Secret Clearance - must have upon hire date
Pragmatics is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Pragmatics prohibits discrimination against employees and qualified applicants for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, marital status, national origin, veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws. Pragmatics will make reasonable accommodations, in appropriate cases, for qualified individuals with disabilities, if it can do so without undue hardship.
© 2020 Job vacancies United States