Sr. Director, Business Development
Sr. Director, Business Development
From 11th June 2020, you can find your dream job in our vacancies offer provided by Pragmatics Agency. For example you can find there a job from location Virginia, Reston, United States functional area Sales & Marketing, position Sr. Director, Business Development.
- Job position:
- Sr. Director, Business Development
- Sales & Marketing
- Employment type:
- Start date:
- 120583068 (JobTarget.com)
Type: Regular Full-Time
Location: Reston, VA
For more than three decades, Pragmatics has provided clients with award-winning customer service and expert solutions to complex challenges. Since 1985, Pragmatics has maintained a sterling reputation as a trusted, capable and innovative solutions provider.
Pragmatics' industry-leading experts currently deliver high-impact solutions to a portfolio of 25 major information technology contracts with a range of Defense and Civilian Agencies. These include the Defense Information Systems Agency; the Departments of the Army, Health and Human Services, Homeland Security, Justice, State, and Treasury; the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation; the General Services Administration; and several intelligence agencies. Pragmatics is proud of its ability to support our clients in achieving success in their important missions, and we look forward to continuing to provide them with the highest level of service.
Our team is what makes Pragmatics great. At Pragmatics you'll work beside some of the smartest and most accomplished staff you'll find in your career. Pragmatics offers fantastic benefits and an amazing workplace culture where you will feel valued while you perform mission critical work for our government.
The Senior Director is to identify, qualify, and secure new contracts across a broad spectrum of Defense and Civilan agencies. The successful Senior Director will lead the capture of new business awards through developing teams and solutions responsive to the customer needs, leveraging superior intelligence on existing work, teaming with the right partners, and proposing innovative and compelling solutions to meet customer requirements. The Senior Director will capitalize on the company's established range of service offerings for Federal customers, all delivered via industry best practices and processes. The candidate will develop strategies (i.e. win themes; management solution; technical solution; teaming; pricing); coordinate corporate resources; build teams of subcontractors; assess competition; present decision gate briefings to executive management; manage bid and proposal funding; from the decision to bid to the post submission phase of an opportunity. Will coordinate with proposal development; contracts; pricing and oversee bid completions. Will participate in special projects as required. Develop strategies (i.e. win themes; technical solution); coordinate corporate resources; build teams of subcontractors; assess competition; present decision gate briefings to executive management; from the decision to bid to the post submission phase of an opportunity.
The Senior Director shall:
- Have a proven Track record capturing large opportunities in the Full & Open market, as well as GWACs/IDIQs vehicles
- Collaborate with executive leadership, account managers, and technical groups to coordinate business development activities
- Use his/her established network in Federal agencies to actively meet with potential clients, identify new business opportunities, and assist Capture Manager for identified pursuits
- Actively contribute and command a winning proposal process, interacting closely with internal service centers including proposal operations, pricing and contracts, as well as other organizations
The ideal candidate will be experienced in developing a pipeline to include new IT Services opportunities within the Defense and/or Civilain arena, and have demonstrated success in gaining awards, and growing revenue, focused on multiple opportunities in the $10 million range or larger.
The Senior Director should possess:
- A Bachelor's Degree with at least 7 years of Government IT services related experience
- A proficiency in the MS Office Suite and possess excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills
- Proven skills in all areas of capture, including assessing win probability and value for opportunity targets, capture strategy and planning, building winning teams and solutions, pricing to win, and capture process schedule adherence
Additional qualifications include:
- Demonstrated record of federal agency client stewardship and capture/business development accomplishments
- Experience in business development activities associated with identification, qualification, full capture and bid activities, and the knowledge to transition new business opportunities into operations
- Experience in proposal pricing methodologies and strategies
- Experience in managing and contributing to winning proposal content
- Sound business ethics
- Excellent problem solving skills with ability to analyze situations, identify existing or potential problems and recommend solutions
- Experience with business development tools and resources such as GovWin or similar is preferred
- Capability to work as a collaborative team leader, as well as work within a team as a contributor
- US Citizenship Required with ability to obtain Secret level clearance
Pragmatics is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Pragmatics prohibits discrimination against employees and qualified applicants for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, marital status, national origin, veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws. Pragmatics will make reasonable accommodations, in appropriate cases, for qualified individuals with disabilities, if it can do so without undue hardship.
© 2020 Job vacancies United States