Software Engineer II
Software Engineer II
From 18th June 2020, you can find your dream job in our vacancies offer provided by PRIDE Health Agency. For example you can find there a job from location Virginia, Reston, United States functional area Engineering, position Software Engineer II.
- Job position:
- Software Engineer II
- Employment type:
- Start date:
- 4_J3W32H6480PJ659396G (CareerBuilder.com)
Our client is looking for a Full-Stack Software Engineer II to join their team remotely or onsite in Reston, VA!
The Software Engineer II provides front line contact for external customers by resolving pre-production and post-production complex tier II/III issues taking ownership until resolution.
- Lead work cross-functionally with a global support team to ensure the highest level of support and responsiveness is applied to the company's nationwide customer base
- Responsible for ensuring Software Developers confer with users to gather information, analyze technical assistance requests, and use deep technology skills and experience to trouble-shoot and resolve technical issues, including Tier II / III support and problem resolution
- Prioritize and communicate product defects and enhancements to development teams
- Responsible for the implementation of the vision for continuous improvement of support tools, infrastructure, and processes, with an emphasis on proactive planning, promoting a customer-focused support culture and improving the accountability of delivering effective technology support services
- Build and maintain close relationships with customers while consistently monitoring feedback and levels of customer satisfaction
- Collaborate with engineering and product management to continuously improve the quality of products
- Oversee the design and implementation of improved technical support processes and operations
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree required; Master's Degree preferred
- Minimum 3 years of experience with technical support and developing enterprise applications, preferably for use by large health plans or health providers
- Experience with relational databases (e.g. SQL Server 2008, 2012, MySQL)
© 2020 Job vacancies United States