From 25th September 2021, you can find your dream job in our vacancies offer provided by Haulotte US, Inc. Agency. For example you can find there a job from location Virginia, Virginia Beach, United States functional area Construction, position Product Service Supervisor.
· Set goals, priorities, provide leadership and expectations for the team.
· Prepare and report monthly KPI performance and goal achievement of the department.
· Provide troubleshooting and diagnostic assistance to customers and technical team. Apply knowledge, experience, training, documentation, communication to make the correct technical diagnosis and provide the right answer to the customer.
· Work with the Haulotte Trainer to ensure employee training courses are scheduled and completed timely and successfully. Maintain a complete the skills matrix and training program.
· Manage daily activities of the Regional Service Coordinators. Reporting of weekly travel plans, planned customer visits, services and trainings to the department manager.
· Follow department budget. Review and approve travel plans, costs and expense reports for the team ensuring smart planning & smart travel plans to reduce overall costs.
· Analyze timesheets (TSheets) reporting to ensure high efficiency and utilization of available hours. Ensure the team logs their activities daily, weekly, monthly accurately. Run analytical reports and report performance, finding and improvement plans to department manager.
· Managing and monitoring all service activities and product information for K-Customers.
· Track "problem" machines to ensure focused solutions, escalate where necessary to department manager with the goal to reduce cost impacts to both Haulotte and the customer.
· Organize regular visits to customers with special focus on K-Customers and target accounts.
· Organize external training sessions (familiarization, product, operator, technical, other) for employees and customers to ensure the highest level of training possible.
· Follow up and report performance of training activities. Updating training systems, analyze and improve training programs and software databases.
· Has a "Service sales" role in coordination with his manager/supervisor by communicating all information that may help with developing Services offers the global offering to the customer.
· Promote Haulotte where able and suggest services, paid trainings, and parts during visits while focus on increased revenue paths.
· Organize and communicate visits with Sales team to support new machine delivery and customer support as requested. Ensure cohesion between RSC and Regional Sales Managers.
· Travel as required to customer locations. Booking travel per Haulotte travel policy while following a smart travel concept to maximize travel efficiency and cost.
· Responsible for the quality of interventions carried out at the customer's site.
· Evaluate hydraulic, mechanical, and electrical systems using schematics and diagnostic equipment.
· Assist customers with processing warranty claims and follow up on spare parts orders as needed.
· Have a continuous Improvement mindset, create action plans to improve global performance.
· Responsible for the company's brand image.
Responsibilities & Requirements
· Daily supervision of the Regional Service Coordinator team to meet KPI goals and strategic plan as outlined above with special focus on K-Customers.
· Training - Increase invoiceable training sessions to P2, P3, P4 customers (machines our of warranty) and operator training in North America, Increase spare part sales.
· Admin (TSheets, Interviews, Expenses, Planning, Reporting)
· Reduce "Service Concessions" and meet department budgets.
· Other duties based on the needs of the company
· Provide leadership and guidance to team, manage difficult situations
· Good command of job-specific equipment (torque tightening tools, diagnostic console, etc.)
· Knowledge of mechanical, hydraulic, and electrical techniques
· Know, respect, and apply quality, safety and environmental rules relevant to his/her job/environment
· Understand the flow process grid and assembly techniques and constraints of Haulotte products
· Microsoft Office (Excel, Teams, Outlook, Word)
· Track and analyze data, create charts and graphs
· Understand the operation and characteristics of Haulotte products, ranges, parts, components, sub-assemblies, etc.
· College Degree.
· Minimum 5 years of experience in maintenance and repair on aerial lifting equipment or similar and supervisory roles within a technical organization.
**Haulotte US Inc is an EEO organization. **