From 27th January 2021, you can find your dream job in our vacancies offer provided by HCA Agency. For example you can find there a job from location Virginia, Richmond, United States functional area Healthcare & Medical, position Employed Orthopedic Trauma Surgeon with Medical Directorship Opportuni.
We are recruiting for a fellowship-trained orthopedic trauma surgeon with a medical directorship opportunity at Chippenham Hospital in Richmond, Virginia.
- BC/BE orthopedic surgeon from an accredited training program
- Virginia licensure or ability to obtain
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills to communicate clearly and concisely with all levels of nursing, physicians, and administration
- Excellent competencies in both acetabulum and complex pelvic fracture procedures
- Competitive salary with productivity incentive
- Comprehensive benefits package
- CME, PTO, and dues allowance
- Medical Directorship opportunity
About Chippenham Hospital:
- 466-acute bed hospital with a Level I trauma provisional accreditation
- 135-bed inpatient acute psychiatric hospital for child, adolescent, adult, and geriatric admissions
- 50-bed ER
- 32-bed private medical-surgical ICU, 12-bed private cardiovascular ICU integrated with our cardiovascular stepdown unit, 12-bed arrhythmia care unit, 8-bed pediatric ICU, 15-bed NICU
- 15 operating rooms with the latest surgical technology available, including robots that are used in thoracic and orthopedic surgeries
- 35,000+ annual patient admissions, 95,000+ annual ER visits
Richmond is a wonderful place to practice medicine and raise a family. With a metropolitan area population of over a million, Richmond offers a great balance of big city excitement and small town charm. The area abounds with parks, nationally recognized school systems, and innumerable recreation and cultural activities. Richmond is within a two-hour drive of the Atlantic Ocean, Washington, DC, and the Blue Ridge Mountains. The cost of living is very reasonable; traffic congestion is minimal.