DevSecOps Solutions Architect Lead
DevSecOps Solutions Architect Lead
From 2nd June 2020, you can find your dream job in our vacancies offer provided by Pragmatics Agency. For example you can find there a job from location Virginia, Reston, United States functional area I.T. & Communications, position DevSecOps Solutions Architect Lead.
- Job position:
- DevSecOps Solutions Architect Lead
- I.T. & Communications
- Employment type:
- Start date:
- 120583069 (JobTarget.com)
Type: Regular Full-Time
Location: Reston, VA
For more than three decades, Pragmatics has provided clients with award-winning customer service and expert solutions to complex challenges. Since 1985, Pragmatics has maintained a sterling reputation as a trusted, capable and innovative solutions provider.
Pragmatics' industry-leading experts currently deliver high-impact solutions to a portfolio of 25 major information technology contracts with a range of D efense and C ivilian Agencies . These include the Defense Information Systems Agency; the Departments of the Army, Health and Human Services, Homeland Security, Justice, State, and Treasury; the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation; the General Services Administration; and several intelligence agencies. Pragmatics is proud of its ability to support our clients in achieving success in their important missions, and we look forward to continuing to provide them with the highest level of service.
Would you like to perform rewarding work while contributing to the success of an established, growing company?
Pragmatics, Inc. is seeking a DevSecOps Solution Architect Lead willing to work at the cutting edge of DevOps projects and to support its Technical Services Group (TSG). The position is located in Reston VA.
Shall have a minimum of 5+ years of experience in the Information Technology field focusing on AI/ML engineering projects, DevSecOps and technical architecture.
As the DevSecOps Solutions Architect Lead you will be responsible for leading the drive for continuous integration and software delivery that unifies development and operations teams for faster business results. This is a hands-on role where you'll be responsible for working on complex, major or highly visible tasks in support of multiple projects that require multiple areas of expertise. This role will support multiple applications and provide expertise in multiple technical environments and knowledge of one or more business areas.
As a DevSecOps Solution Architect Lead, you will architect and help develop cloud-native applications for prototypes and on-project work.
In addition, you will assist in technical solutioning and consulting for Pragmatics to win new work.
- Shall possess strong architecture & design experience, including at least 2+ years of experience deploying production enterprise applications in AWS that use AI/ML.
- Shall possess AWS Solution Architect (Associate or Pro) certification.
- Shall have experience in a large scale, high performance enterprise big data application deployment on complex a heterogeneous environment in AWS.
- Strong skills in Kubernetes such as Openshift or AWS EKS.
- Experience with concepts of Infrastructure as Code and tools like Terraform and AWS Cloud Formation.
- Experience with developing Java applications for containerized environment such as Docker.
- Experience with AWS Sagemaker and similar ML tools considered a plus.
- Experience with Azure or Google Cloud Platform considered a plus.
- Experience with distributed tracing and site reliability engineering.
- Experience with Chaos Engineering, and related tools like Gremlin.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience interacting with business users to accurately understand their business area and their requirements.
- Strong at understanding requirements and transforming business requirements into appropriate technical solutions.
Education and years of experience
BS Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology Management, Engineering or equivalent
5+ years of experience
US citizenship is required to obtain a Public Trust or Secret Clearance (Active clearance a plus)
Pragmatics is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Pragmatics prohibits discrimination against employees and qualified applicants for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, marital status, national origin, veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws. Pragmatics will make reasonable accommodations, in appropriate cases, for qualified individuals with disabilities, if it can do so without undue hardship.
© 2020 Job vacancies United States