From 29th January 2021, you can find your dream job in our vacancies offer provided by Capricorn Systems, Inc. Agency. For example you can find there a job from location Virginia, Richmond, United States functional area Advert / Media / Entertainment, position Communications Specilaist.
I represent Capricorn Systems, Inc., a GA based IT Consulting and Solutions Organization doing business since 1991. I found your resume online and wanted to reach out to you to see if the position below would be of any interest to you: I would appreciate it if you can connect back with me either by email at or at
Job Title: Multimedia Communications Specialist
Location: REMOTE/RICHMOND, VA 23219
Duration: 12 months plus several extensions of contract.
• Provides primary presentation development support for senior executives, specifically in preparation for meetings with senior management, Board of Directors, senior staff and other executive audiences.
• Provides primary internal communications support for senior executives, including content development for executive town halls, employee emails, employee meetings and internal social channels.
• Provides primary support for senior executives on other communications related to corporate strategy and financial performance.
• Provides secondary communications support for the company's operational efficiency initiative, Envision Tomorrow, including long-term editorial planning and creative content development.
• Provides secondary communications support in the development of internal storytelling related to sustainability, innovation, diversity and inclusion, operational efficiency and excellence, community engagement and employee volunteerism.
• Performs other duties as requested or assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Experiences (Minimum Requirements)
The knowledge, skills, abilities, and experiences that are required for entry into this job include the following:
• At least 5-7 years of related experience.
• Demonstrated experience working with senior corporate leadership on communications related to business strategy and financial performance.
• Superior creative and visual storytelling ability, including strong proficiency with PowerPoint, Adobe Creative Suite and other creative communications tools.
• Strong writing and editing skills, specifically for executive voice.
• Proven ability to plan and organize work schedule independently and demonstrated ability to take personal initiative and self-direction.
• Ability to quickly learn and gain a working knowledge of the company's business, operations and growth strategy, as well as the interests of key stakeholder audiences, including corporate management, investors, customers, policymakers and regulators.
Top 3 Required Skills
1) Visual communications: High proficiency in PowerPoint and Adobe InDesign (or Adobe Illustrator)
2) Business Acumen: Proven ability to quickly gain a basic understanding of corporate structures and operations, able to decipher large amounts of information and boil it down to essential messages in a voice that senior executives and other employees easily understand
3) Written communications: Good proficiency in writing basic corporate communications: emails, reports, etc.
If interested, kindly send me your updated resume along with the below details :
1. Full Legal Name:
2. Current Location:
3. Preferred email Id:
4. Your Day/ Evening phone numbers:
5. Available to attend in person interview:
6. Earliest possible start date:
7. Work Authorization:
8. Expected Pay Rate on W2 or C2C:
I would appreciate it if you can connect back with me either by email at or at
Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist
Capricorn Systems, Inc.
- provided by Dice