From 26th June 2020, you can find your dream job in our vacancies offer provided by SAM'S XPRESS CAR WASH Agency. For example you can find there a job from location Virginia, Midlothian, United States functional area Other, position CAR WASH CREW.
Sam's Xpress® Car Wash Crew Member
On-site walk-in interviews available weekdays
Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm
11600 Hull Street, Midlothian VA 23112
Car Wash Crew is an entry-level, fast paced, multi-tasking, customer focused position. The pay is above average with bonus incentive programs as you progress with our company. Our Car Wash Crew members are responsible for providing the utmost care to our customers and maintaining our facilities in the finest quality.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
This position will not have any direct supervisory responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Regularly required to stand for long periods of time in all the outside weather elements, including very cold and hot weather
• Frequently required to use hand to finger motions and reach with arms and hands, standing for the majority of the time
• Regularly required to lift and/or move items up to 20 pounds without assistance, occasionally required to lift and move items 25-45 pounds with assistance
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• This position will work at a job site location and be exposed to the weather elements at all times.
• Hours of work include, but are not limited to, the hours of operation. Current hours of operation are 7 days a week, 7:30AM-9:00PM, closing only on Christmas; however, additional hours prior to opening/closing will be needed to ensure duties are met.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic information or on the basis of pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions, including, but not limited to, lactation.
© 2020 Job vacancies United States