Business Development Representative
Business Development Representative
From 22nd June 2020, you can find your dream job in our vacancies offer provided by INTERIM HEALTHCARE Agency. For example you can find there a job from location Virginia, Verona, United States functional area Consulting & Corporate Strategy, position Business Development Representative.
- Job position:
- Business Development Representative
- Consulting & Corporate Strategy
- Employment type:
- Start date:
- 4_J3T7WC6FKTQ106J4G7N (CareerBuilder.com)
Are you an energetic, numbers and goals driven individual looking for a fast-paced, rewarding job? We are looking for a Business Development Representative in our Shenandoah Valley territory! General Purpose:
Markets Interim HealthCare home health services to potential referral sources and prospective clients to increase profitable sales and continue the development of this business. Essential Functions:
- Establishes and maintains contacts and relationships with referral sources for home health patients and clients, including physicians, hospitals, skilled and other nursing facilities, community resources and others appropriate to targeted markets and service lines.
- Prepares and conducts presentations regarding Interim HealthCare to organizations where prospective clients might be reached or influenced.
- Implements account development strategies to sell to and secure growth in account market share with large complex referral and payor organizations.
- Uses contact management system to track and report on activity as well as monitor account development status and plan next steps; reviews reports and activity with supervisor on regular basis.
- In conjunction with the Administrator establishes and monitors the process to track all referral activity, including sources and disposition.
- Works a key account plan established and modified in conjunction with supervisor
- You MUST be outgoing and good at establishing relationships, building rapport and maintaining those with doctors' practices, hospital liaisons and other referral sources.
- You MUST be comfortable with speaking to groups, in public and general social networking.
- You MUST be highly organized and communicative to your team.
- You MUST be motivated to grow in a great company and meet your own salary and financial goals with hard work and dedication to the team!!!
- Five (5) years successful sales experience with comparable customers, preferably healthcare services - preferred but not required.
- Demonstrated effective written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate with all levels within and outside the company.
- Demonstrated familiarity with home health care services, referral sources and payers.
- Computer and internet literacy.
- Demonstrated excellent organizational and detail skills.
- Demonstrated ability to accomplish goals under short deadlines, changing priorities and minimal resources.
- Proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work flexible schedule and/or evening hours as needed.
- Able to engage in local and occasional out-of- town travel.
- Physical activity is light requiring occasional lifting/carrying up to 20 lbs. or pushing/pulling small objects. Frequently walking or standing or sitting most of the time.
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Health Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Paid Holidays
- Company Car, Monthly Commission Plan, Company Phone, Company Laptop
Locally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for THIRTY years and we have a great team established amongst five offices throughout the state of Virginia. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner. We are locally owned and operated and committed to our employees.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ©2019 Interim HealthCare Inc.
- Job City: Verona
- Job State: VA
- Employee Type: Full Time
- Min Salary: $50,000.00
- Max Salary: $58,000.00
- Compensation Type: Annually
© 2020 Job vacancies United States