Business Development Director - NIH
Business Development Director - NIH
From 11th June 2020, you can find your dream job in our vacancies offer provided by General Dynamics Information Technology Agency. For example you can find there a job from location Virginia, Falls Church, United States functional area Consulting & Corporate Strategy, position Business Development Director - NIH.
- Job position:
- Business Development Director - NIH
- Consulting & Corporate Strategy
- Employment type:
- Start date:
- 4_J3Q87X78QGWGJP1VGJC (CareerBuilder.com)
Travel Required: None
Public Trust: Other
Requisition Type: Regular
GDIT is seeking a Business Development Director to lead and execute the National Institutes of Health (NIH) account with a focus on all major opDivs, such as NIH, FDA, CDC, etc. This position provides an outstanding opportunity for you to play a leadership role as we work together to create the Next GDIT and apply the breadth of resources available in our new organization to critical technology and mission challenges. The breadth of our portfolio and the scale of our $10B company ensure that you can take on new challenges and new roles as our business and mission-impact expands.
You should have a proven record of successfully closing business on large and strategic opportunities, and an ability to work collaboratively as part of the larger Federal Health Growth organization. A demonstrated intimacy across the agency and in particular an understanding of the National Institutes of Health strategic direction is required to perform this role.
The main location for this position can be located in Falls Church, VA or Rockville, MD.
In this role, a typical day will include:
- Identify and qualify new business opportunities.
- Develop and maintain high quality relationships with customers and partners, including next generation technology vendors.
- Shape opportunities and our position throughout the opportunity life cycle.
- Formulate and support the communication and implementation of an integrated business development, capture and proposal strategy that clearly highlights GDIT's value proposition and discriminators, and provides customers a clear and defensible justification for selecting GDIT for award.
- Establish value added teaming strategies and competitive pricing structures to create a profitable return at a winning cost.
- Develop marketing strategies and providing input into market account plans with assigned account BD and P&L leaders that align with the company's strategic plan.
- BS degree; additional years of BD experience may be considered in lieu of degree
- 10+ years of hands-on experience in Federal Sales/Business Development.
- Extensive background developing business focused on IT Services, Lifecycle SW development, ERP solutions, and federal civilian mission focused program support offerings.
- Demonstrated ability to grow and win business within NIH
- Experience with Federal/Civilian budget, investments and acquisition processes.
- US Citizenship; ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.Job Requirements:
© 2020 Job vacancies United States