From 20th June 2020, you can find your dream job in our vacancies offer provided by Eurofins Agency. For example you can find there a job from location Virginia, Lancaster, United States functional area Consulting & Corporate Strategy, position Biopharmaceutical Inside Business Development Specialist.
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment and pharmaceutical products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the key emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing in Europe and the USA.
Group's key figures (as of March 2019) are approx. 3.8 billion Euros turnover, over 800 laboratories across 47 countries and about 45,000 staff.Job Description
• Partner with assigned Regional Sales Managers to achieve/exceed annual US BioPharma Product Testing territory revenue targets
• Identify sales opportunities consistent with our operational capabilities and capacity through prospecting
• Develop new business by responding to cold calls and e-mails from prospects and existing client accounts
• Qualify and secure leads
• Work effectively across the organization to advance opportunities
• Follow up on all opportunities until closure
• Transfer new accounts and projects to Project Management as appropriate
• Co-travel periodically with the assigned Regional Sales Managers
• Facilitate on-site technical visits for clients within territory assignments
• Assist to resolve issues between the clients and Eurofins BPT-US operationsQualifications
The Ideal Candidate would possess:
• Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
• Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
• Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
• Project management, customer service, or sales experience
• Bio/Pharmaceutical laboratory experience
• Bachelor's degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Biology, or other related degree concentration, or equivalent directly-related experience (two years of directly related industry experience is equivalent to one full-time year of college in related major)
• Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorshipAdditional Information
Position is full-time, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m., with overtime as needed.
What we Offer:
Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
Life and disability insurance
401(k) with company match
Paid vacation and holidays
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
© 2020 Job vacancies United States