From 29th June 2020, you can find your dream job in our vacancies offer provided by Robert Half Agency. For example you can find there a job from location Virginia, Reston, United States functional area Administration, position Administrative Assistant.
- Job position:
- Administrative Assistant
- Employment type:
- Start date:
- 4_J3Q7F6638YJQ8XG8C9Z (CareerBuilder.com)
Ref ID: 04470482
Classification: Administrative Assistant
Compensation: $17.41 to $20.16 hourly
This Administrative Assistant job is for anyone who loves mail merging, pivot tables, and presentation design. OfficeTeam is seeking Administrative Assistant candidates who are results-oriented, to perform various administrative and office support duties. We are looking for people who are deeply passionate about growing their careers as an Administrative Assistant. If you're looking for a long-term temporary position in the Reston, Virginia area, this Administrative Assistant job could be what you're looking for.
- Tend to word processing, filing, and faxing duties
- Provide help when needed with various projects for other employees
- Receive and tend to visitors
- Field telephone calls
If you are interested in immediately being considered for the Administrative Assistant role, please forward your updated Microsoft Word version resume to , or give us a call directly -
- Ability to use the internet for research
- Proficient computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets, presentation software, as well as databases and customer database systems
- At least 1 year of Administrative Assistant experience preferred
- Data entry experience preferred
- Scanning experience preferred
- Comprehensive knowledge of database management
- Proficiency in Calendar Management
- Public Trust Clearance experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (verbal, written, and listening)
If you are passionate individual that thrives in a creative environment, we would love to have you discuss about joining our dynamic and growing company. This position will be filled by the end of the week so contact us immediately!
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities - fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at or visit to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
© 2020 Job vacancies United States